ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Henry Lu <z...@umich.edu>
Subject c# ibatis net
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:32:17 GMT
I go the following error when I tried to create and run an .net app in
 C# consule project with ibatisnet.

 Additional information: - The error occurred while Validate SqlMap config.
 - The error occurred in The attribute targetNamespace does not match
 the designated namespace URI. An error occurred at
 file:///C:/c%23/ibatis_net/T_ibatis/bin/Release/SqlMapConfig.xsd, (2,
 2).
 The 'sqlMapConfig' element is not declared. An error occurred at , (1, 2).

 Any Help?

 the beginning of my SqlMapConfig.xsd is:

 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 <xs:schema targetNamespace="http://ibatis.apache.org/dataMapper"
 elementFormDefault="qualified"
 xmlns:mstns="http://tempuri.org/XMLSchema.xsd"
 xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/dataMapper"
 xmlns:vs="http://schemas.microsoft.com/Visual-Studio-Intellisense"
 vs:friendlyname="iBATIS.NET DataMapper Configuration Schema"
 vs:ishtmlschema="false" vs:iscasesensitive="true"
 vs:requireattributequotes="true" vs:defaultnamespacequalifier=""
 vs:defaultnsprefix=""> ...

 -Henry