ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Henry Lu <z...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: c# ibatis Help!
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:12:46 GMT
Do you/someone have an example of code and tnsnames.ora and sqlnet.ora
configures for connecting to oracle database?

I have mine as followings but they didn't work.

string connectStr = "User Id=scott;Password=tiger;Data Source=ORCL";

ORCL =
  (DESCRIPTION =
    (ADDRESS_LIST =
      (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = my_leptop)(PORT = 1521))
    )
    (CONNECT_DATA =
      (SERVICE_NAME = orcl)
    )
  )

I tried sqlplus with ORCL, it works fine. Do I need to set sqlnet.ora? How?

-Henry