ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Henry Lu <z...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: c# ibatis Help!
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 13:07:57 GMT
Thanks you all! It works. more questions:

Q1: how do I configure the providers? How do we set the values in the
providers.config file? Or should we only use whatever ibatis provides to us?

Q2: If I don't want to use default selmap.config file, how do i specifiy
in my code? Which class/function should I use?
Ex: to use default settings:
            SqlMapper sqlMapper = IBatisNet.DataMapper.Mapper.Instance();
to use "my_sql_map.config" file, how do I specify it? Is it
         SqlMapper sqlMapper =
SqlMapper.Configure("c:/test/my_sql_map.config");?

-Henry