ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Michael Schall" <mike.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Set ConnectionString per Thread/CallContext
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:39:50 GMT
I am using the OpenConnection method described in this thread, however
there is a bug in while deriving the parameters for a stored procedure
using this method.  The open connection method sets the connecton for
the LocalSession.  The dataSource remains what it was initialized to
in DomSqlMapBuilder.Configure.  The connection string from the
dataSource is used while deriving the parameters.  If you do not have
all the stored procedures in the initial database, it fails trying to
find the parameters.

Mike