ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Gray" <jg...@siberra.com>
Subject RE: Multiple Parameter Maps in a single iBatis .xml file
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 23:02:03 GMT
What you are trying is 100% doable. I suspect, assuming that your sample
xml is accurate, that your problem is tied to an incorrect element name
("parametetMap").

Jeremy

________________________________

From: Nick Riebeek [mailto:Nick.Riebeek@gov.ab.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 2:58 PM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Multiple Parameter Maps in a single iBatis .xml file

Hello, is it possible to have multiple Parameter Maps in a single iBatis
file?  For instance, I would like to do the following:

</resultMaps>

      <parameterMaps>

            <parameterMap id="PM1">

                  <...>

                  <...>

</parameterMap>

            <parametetMap id="PM2">

                  <...>

                  <...>

                  <...>

                  <...>

            </parametetMap>

      </parameterMaps>

And then use these like:

<statements>

<procedure id="Proc1" parameterMap="PM1">

      Procedure1

</procedure>

<procedure id="Proc2" parameterMap="PM2">

      Procedure2

</procedure>

</statements>

When I try to do this, I keep getting the following error:

IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException :

- The error occurred while loading SqlMap .

- The error occurred in <sqlMap resource="MyClass.xml" />.

- Check the Proc2.

  ----> IBatisNet.DataMapper.Exceptions.DataMapperException : This SQL
map does not contain an ParameterMap named Proc2.

Thanks for any suggestions anyone may have.

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it
is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and or privileged
recipients of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take
action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent
reply, should be deleted or destroyed.