ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Aaron Hursman" <AHurs...@navigatorsystems.com>
Subject RE: Error configuring DAO. Cause: Ambiguous match found.
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 20:01:37 GMT
in my enviroment (vs.net 2005, asp.net 2.0, dataaccess 1.7 beta, datamapper 1.3 beta), i was
having this problem, too.  it was because: 1) the declaration portions of some of my configuration
files (dao.config, sqlmap.config, sqlmap.xml, ...) was using the old syntax, and 2) i was
using an older version of the castle.dynamicproxy.dll.  make sure 1) the tops of those config
files match the new syntax defined in the documentation for the beta versions of datamapper
and dataaccess, and 2) you use the newest version of castle.dynamicproxy.dll.

________________________________

From: Jason Taylor [mailto:jtaylor@escoinst.com]
Sent: Tue 1/31/06 03:01 PM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: Error configuring DAO. Cause: Ambiguous match found.

The plot has taken a sudden turn.

It seems to depend on which version of NUnit I'm using as to whether or not
the test will fail:

Compiled in VS2005, tested using NUnit for .NET 2.0 = fail
Compiled in VS2003, tested using NUnit for .NET 2.0 = fail
Compiled in VS2003, tested using NUnit for .NET 1.1 = success !

The constant seems to be NUnit for .NET 2.0.

Has anyone else encountered trouble with NUnit for .NET 2.0?

Thanks,

Jason