ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Gilles Bayon <ibatis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Set ConnectionString per Thread/CallContext
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 19:46:37 GMT
It depends which version of iBTAIS you used, but there must be a method

OpenConnection(string connectionString) on the SqlMapper or the DaoManager

Remarks : In Future version, you will be able to plug a custom
DataSource (which
implement IDataSource) on the SqlMapper and so do what you want, the
method OpenConnection(string connectionString)... will certainly be removed.

The custom DataSource will build the connectionstring base on the
thread/callcontext setting, this will solve your problem.

The current version in SVN already used an IDataSource and so you could used
what I said.
I expect that I answer your question
-Gilles