ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: NHibernate DAO Session Handler
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:42:18 GMT
Have you tried building the source to DataAccess too? If you're using a
released version its probably strongly signed. The error message seems
to indicate a problem with the NHibernate assembly looking for a
non-strongly typed DataAccess assembly.

There probably isn't anything wrong with use both NHibernate and
IBatisNet in the same application but unless you have a specific need
to do so, I would stick to one or the other. I use ActiveRecord ontop
of NHibernate:

 http://www.castleproject.org/index.php/ActiveRecord

Its very nice. If you're creating your database schema from scratch you
may want to look into that. It takes away all the configuration worries
out of NHibernate. IBatisNet lets you easily interact with any
database...no matter how weird the schema. There are a few people from
the Castle Project on this mailing list and vice versa.

- Ron