ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: NHibernate DAO Session Handler
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:31:32 GMT
iBATIS supports plain SQL, dynamic SQL, and store procedures very well.

The Castle Project consists of several sub-projects. I commonly use the
phrase "castle" when talking about their MicroKernel and Windsor
Container. I use it for dependency injection:

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dependency_injection

The Castle Project's MicroKernel and Windsor Container packages perform
different job duties than iBATIS or NHibernate.

I usually use the IBatisNet Factility instead of using
IBatisNet.DataAccess. I hope this isn't confusing you more :-/ You can
contact me off list if you want more info.