ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: C# .Net 2.0
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 03:48:42 GMT
Once the project builds and loads correctly, you may want to use
Log4Net instead of the built-in logging facilities. This is what your
iBATIS/logging node might look like:

<iBATIS>
 <logging>
  <logFactoryAdapter
type="IBatisNet.Common.Logging.Impl.Log4NetLoggerFA,
IBatisNet.Common.Logging.Log4Net">
   <arg key="configType" value="external" />
  </logFactoryAdapter>
 </logging>
</iBATIS>

You'll need to put these two files in your bin directory:

 log4net.dll
 IBatisNet.Common.Logging.Log4Net.dll

By setting the configType to external, your application is responsible
for initializing Log4Net. Here's a link to the Log4Net website:

 http://logging.apache.org/log4net/