ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Shawn Smiley <ssmiley...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: iBatis and Medium Trust Environments
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2006 00:06:03 GMT
This is currently with .net 1.1 hosted by 1&1.  The FAQ on their site doesn't explicitly
say that they are running in Medium trust, but I inferred that based on the list of restrictions
they indicate.

The restrictions include:
-No file access outside of the application directory
-No calls to unmanaged code
-No access to any data access driver other than System.Data.SqlClient
-No access to IsolatedStorage
-No access to system environment variables
-Application Tracing/debugging is not allowed
-No access to Message Queues, Directory Services, Printing, or Performance Counters
-No access to the Registry or Windows Event Logs
-Control of security relavant infrastructure like ControlAppDomain, ControlEvidence, RemotingConfiguration,
UnmangedCode and others
--Cannot create or open network sockets

Thanks,
Shawn

Ron Grabowski <rongrabowski@yahoo.com> wrote: Is this with .NET 1.1 or 2.0? I have applications
hosted with
GoDaddy.com and I haven't recieved any errors about security.