ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Svancara, Randall - CO 7th" <Svanc...@idhw.state.id.us>
Subject DataAccess problems
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:35:56 GMT
I have implemented IBATIS data access and data mapper.  I have been
looking at the Subversion repository for examples of how to implement
IBATIS.

Right now I am receiving an error:

ERROR 4722778ms [672              ] AccountService         .ctor
- ** Error:
- The error occurred while configure DaoSessionHandler.
- The error occurred in <property name="resource" value="SqlMap.config"
xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/dataAccess" />.
- Check the
IBatisNet.DataAccess.DaoSessionHandlers.SqlMapDaoSessionHandler.
'Test.Client.vshost.exe' (Managed): Loaded 'D:\Data\Visual Studio
2005\Projects\IBATIS_TEST\Test.Client\bin\Debug\IBatisNet.DataMapper.dll
', No symbols loaded.
A first chance exception of type
'IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException' occurred in
IBatisNet.DataAccess.dll
A first chance exception of type
'IBatisNet.DataAccess.Exceptions.DataAccessException' occurred in
Test.Service.dll
The program '[1548] Test.Client.vshost.exe: Managed' has exited with
code 0 (0x0).

Here is my dao.config:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<daoConfig  xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/dataAccess"

  <context id="SqlMapDao" default="true">

    <!-- ==== Sql Server : SqlClient configuration ========= -->
		<database>
      <provider name="sqlServer1.1"/>
			<dataSource name="SqlServer"
connectionString="data source=(local)\NetSDK;database=TEST;user
id=sa;password=dofa7h;connection reset=false;connection lifetime=5; min
pool size=1; max pool size=50"/>
		</database>

    <daoSessionHandler id="SqlMap">
      <property name="resource" value="SqlMap.config"/>
    </daoSessionHandler>

    <daoFactory>
      <dao
interface="Test.Persistance.Dao.Interface.Accounts.IaccountDao,
Test.Persistance.Dao"
implementation="Test.Persistance.Dao.Implementations.Accounts.AccountDao
, Test.Persistance.Dao"/>
    </daoFactory>
  </context>

</daoConfig>

Here is my SqlMap.config:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<sqlMapConfig xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/dataMapper"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" >

  <settings>
		<setting useStatementNamespaces="false"/>
		<setting cacheModelsEnabled="true"/>
	</settings>

	<!-- ==== SqlClient configuration =========	-->
	<!-- Optional ( default ) -->
	<!-- Rem : If used with a Dao it will be ignored -->
	<database>
		<provider name="sqlServer1.1"/>
    <dataSource name="SqlServer" connectionString="data
source=(local)\NetSDK;database=TEST;user
id=sa;password=dofa7h;connection reset=false;connection lifetime=5; min
pool size=1; max pool size=50"/>
  </database>

	<sqlMaps>
		<sqlMap resource="Maps/Account.xml"/>
	</sqlMaps>
</sqlMapConfig>

I can not figure out why I am getting this error message.  The line of
code that throws and error for me is "builder.Configure("dao.config");"

I am using Visual Studio 2005/.net 2.0.

Thanks,

Randall Svancara
Web Developer

The information contained in this email may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected
from disclosure.  All persons are advised that they may face penalties under state and federal
law for sharing this information with unauthorized individuals.  If you received this email
in error, please reply to the sender that you have received this information in error.  Also,
please delete this email after replying to the sender.