ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Svancara, Randall - CO 7th" <Svanc...@idhw.state.id.us>
Subject RE: DataAccess problems
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:29:04 GMT
Thanks for you reply.

I have downloaded the latest source build (Source Revision 356824) from
the website and converted and included the DataMapper, DataAccess,
Common, and CommonLogging.Log4Net projects into visual studio 2005.  (By
the way kudos to everyone that wrote these assemblies because they
compile and load flawlessly into visual studio 2005)  I have included
the full stack trace in this message:

Stack Trace.

IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException was unhandled
  Message="\n- The error occurred while configure DaoSessionHandler.\n-
The error occurred in <property name=\"resource\"
value=\"SqlMap.config\" xmlns=\"http://ibatis.apache.org/dataAccess\"
/>.  \n- Check the
IBatisNet.DataAccess.DaoSessionHandlers.SqlMapDaoSessionHandler."
  Source="IBatisNet.DataAccess"
  StackTrace:
       at
IBatisNet.DataAccess.Configuration.DomDaoManagerBuilder.BuildDaoManagers
(XmlDocument document, Boolean useConfigFileWatcher) in D:\Data\Visual
Studio
2005\Projects\IBATIS_TEST\IBatisNet.DataAccess\Configuration\DomDaoManag
erBuilder.cs:line 354
       at
IBatisNet.DataAccess.Configuration.DomDaoManagerBuilder.Configure(String
resource) in D:\Data\Visual Studio
2005\Projects\IBATIS_TEST\IBatisNet.DataAccess\Configuration\DomDaoManag
erBuilder.cs:line 202
       at Test.Service.AccountService..ctor() in D:\Data\Visual Studio
2005\Projects\IBATIS_TEST\Test.Service\AccountService.cs:line 40
       at Test.Client.Form1.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
D:\Data\Visual Studio
2005\Projects\IBATIS_TEST\Test.Client\Form1.cs:line 30
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m,
MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
       at
System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
       at
System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr
hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
       at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG&
msg)
       at
System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.U
nsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32
dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
       at
System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32
reason, ApplicationContext context)
       at
System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32
reason, ApplicationContext context)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
       at Test.Client.Program.Main() in D:\Data\Visual Studio
2005\Projects\IBATIS_TEST\Test.Client\Program.cs:line 17
       at System.AppDomain.nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[]
args)
       at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence
assemblySecurity, String[] args)
       at
Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object
state)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext
executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

dao.config:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<daoConfig  xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/dataAccess"

  <context id="SqlMapDao" default="true">

    <!-- ==== Sql Server : SqlClient configuration ========= -->
		<database>
      <provider name="sqlServer1.1"/>
			<dataSource name="SqlServer"
connectionString="data source=(local)\NetSDK;database=TEST;user
id=sa;password=dofa7h;connection reset=false;connection lifetime=5; min
pool size=1; max pool size=50"/>
		</database>

    <daoSessionHandler id="SqlMap">
      <property name="resource" value="SqlMap.config"/>
    </daoSessionHandler>

    <daoFactory>
      <dao
interface="Test.Persistance.Dao.Interface.Accounts.IaccountDao,
Test.Persistance"
implementation="Test.Persistance.Dao.Implementations.Accounts.AccountDao
, Test.Persistance"/>
    </daoFactory>
  </context>

</daoConfig>