ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Kevin Williams" <kev...@ecollege.com>
Subject Newbie trouble
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 17:33:29 GMT
I'm trying to test iBatis.Net but having all kinds of trouble. I can't
get past the config files, but every XML validator in the world says
they are valid.

Here's me SqlMap.config:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<sqlMapConfig

xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="SqlMapConfig.xsd">

<database>

<provider name="sqlServer1.1"/>

<dataSource name="ProofOfConcept"
connectionString="server=XXX;Database=XXX;User ID=XXX;Password=XXX"/>

</database>

<sqlMaps>

<sqlMap resource="Product.xml"/>

</sqlMaps>

</sqlMapConfig>

Here is my Product.xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<sqlMap namespace="Product"

<alias>

<typeAlias alias="Product" type="ProofOfConcept.Product,ProofOfConcept"
/>

</alias>

<resultMaps>

<resultMap id="productResult" class="Product">

<result property="Name" column="NAME"/>

<!-- about 10 properties -->

</resultMap>

</resultMaps>

<statements>

<procedure id="GetAll" parameterMap="productParam"
resultMap="productResult">

GetAllProducts

</procedure>

</statements>

<parameterMaps>

<parameterMap id="productParam" class="Product">

<parameter property="Name" column="NAME" />

</parameterMap>

</parameterMaps>

</sqlMap>

I tried running NPetShop but it would just throw errors as well. How can
I get a working example to build off of? I really don't want to use
ADO.NET directly but I'm not allowed to run any dynamic SQL -generating
ORM tools. Please help!

Cheers,

Kevin