ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Christopher Bissell" <ch...@enhypniomancy.com>
Subject RE: Could not load type after worker process idle timeout
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 07:06:24 GMT

In your mapping files, how are you resolving your class names?  Such
behavior would be normal if you aren't specifying the assembly name after
the fully qualified class name.

"MyCompany.MyDomain.Blog"

instead of

"MyCompany.MyDomain.Blog, MyAssemblyName"

would result in the below exception if MyAssemblyName hasn't yet been loaded
in the app domain.  Also, your workaround would temporarily fix the problem
because it would force the assembly to get loaded before the mapper goes
looking for it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jarmo Ollikainen [Entegra Oy] [mailto:jarmo.ollikainen@entegra.fi]
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:48 PM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Could not load type after worker process idle timeout

Just after sending problem description I think I finally found a work
around for this problem :-)

I added one line of code creating instance of the class wich was not
found by the DataMapper - now the exception is not occuring anymore.
Apparently the problem related only to this one class or dll.

Still it is quite strange and it would be nice to know what causes those
mysterious exceptions after worker process idle timeout.

Jarmo

--
jarmo.ollikainen@entegra.fi