ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Hey Guys - Another IBatisNet Demo App for VS.NET2005
Date Sat, 27 May 2006 14:06:20 GMT
Looks good. When you compare the ADO.Net code to the DataMapper, you
could use this snippet to really highlight how much less code the
DataMapper requires:

 public static Blog Select(int? id)
 {
  return sqlMapper.QueryForObject<Blog>("Blog.SelectById", id);
 }

I don't think its important you show people how to configure the
sqlMapper object inside the Select method. You might want to add
another slide showing the two or three lines of configuration as
belonging to Application_Start.