ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Grenier" <Alex.Gren...@markettools.com>
Subject RE: Could not configure ResultMap
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 01:05:20 GMT
Thanks Luke,

I wish to be doing whatever you do that makes it work :)

The files are all just sitting in the bin folder. The Domain.dll is
there.
I tried with Mapper.Instance() and the error is the same.

I have made a 2nd unit test project, this time using the
iBatistutorial.mdb access database and the OleDb2.0 provider. I am
getting the same error:

iBatisTutorial.Model.PersonTest.GetMapper :
IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException :
- The error occurred while Validate SqlMap config.
- initialize ResultMap
- The error occurred in <sqlMap resource="Person.xml"
xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/dataMapper" />.
- Check the Person.SelectAllResult.
  ----> IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException : Could not
configure ResultMap. ResultMap named "SelectAllResult" not found,
failed.
 Cause: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

If I set validateSqlMap to false, the error is very similar:

iBatisTutorial.Model.PersonTest.GetMapper :
IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException :
- The error occurred while loading SqlMap.
- initialize ResultMap
- The error occurred in <sqlMap resource="Person.xml"
xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/dataMapper" />.
- Check the Person.SelectAllResult.
  ----> IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException : Could not
configure ResultMap. ResultMap named "SelectAllResult" not found,
failed.
 Cause: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

The folder structure is very straightforward. 1 solution, 2 projects,
Model and Test. Model has a Person class. Test has a reference to Model.
All the iBatis DLLs, Castle, log4net, config, sqlmap and mdb as well as
Test and Model DLLs are in Test's bin\debug.

Maybe I can send that simple unit test zipped up as email attachment and
it would be easy to find out what's wrong. Maybe just replacing my
iBatis DLLs with yours would fix it. Maybe there's something about
compiled iBatis with 2.0 I'm not aware of. I really don't know at this
point... except that it's 9pm and I'm at the office :(

Thanks!

Alex