ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Grenier" <Alexandre.Gren...@markettools.com>
Subject RE: Incremental beta release
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 18:13:15 GMT

Amazing, I was not expecting proxies so soon! I will implement and test
ASAP.

Thanks!

Alex

________________________________

From: Gilles Bayon [mailto:ibatis.net@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 2:01 PM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Incremental beta release

Hi,

There will be no additional beta release for DataMapper 1.3, there's is
no major issue with it and It must be marked as release for a while.

I have just finish implementing proxy for generic list in .NET V2.

The current SVN will be alpha/beta/release as 1.5.* as soon as I finish
cleaning tests mapping files (juggling to support .NET & .NET v2).

The release will have two binaries release for .NET V1 & .NET V2.

Cheers

-Gilles

On 5/17/06, Gentile, Wayne (Hitachi Consulting)