ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Jarmo Ollikainen [Entegra Oy]" <jarmo.ollikai...@entegra.fi>
Subject Re: Could not load type after worker process idle timeout
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 05:48:07 GMT
Just after sending problem description I think I finally found a work
around for this problem :-)

I added one line of code creating instance of the class wich was not
found by the DataMapper - now the exception is not occuring anymore.
Apparently the problem related only to this one class or dll.

Still it is quite strange and it would be nice to know what causes those
mysterious exceptions after worker process idle timeout.

Jarmo

--
jarmo.ollikainen@entegra.fi