ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Gilles Bayon" <ibatis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incremental beta release
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 18:00:55 GMT
Hi,

There will be no additional beta release for DataMapper 1.3, there's is no
major issue with it and It must be marked as release for a while.
I have just finish implementing proxy for generic list in .NET V2.

The current SVN will be alpha/beta/release as 1.5.* as soon as I finish
cleaning tests mapping files (juggling to support .NET & .NET v2).
The release will have two binaries release for .NET V1 & .NET V2.

Cheers
-Gilles