ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Oddur Snær Magnússon <od...@ccpgames.com>
Subject RE: Ilist and DataGrid
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:51:34 GMT
Ibatis takes care of mapping you results to objects which you databind your grid to. The class
properties/fields have no idea about the order in which they should be displayed, unlike when
you are binding to a dataset, where the fields are in a specific order( the order of columns
in your select statement ).

So the control the order in which they are being displayed you have to specify that explicitly
in the datagrid settings.

- Oddur

________________________________

From: Dorin Manoli [mailto:Dorin.Manoli@dataireland.ie]
Sent: 30. júní 2006 09:04
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Ilist and DataGrid

Hi. Does anyone use iBatis in .Net Windows applications?

I putted the  IList in DataGrid and it display data improper.

It sorts the columns as not in select statement

Ex. I have  select id, name, lastName from people

 In DataGrid results are displayed , lastName, id, name

Does anyone got such situation?