ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Martín Trejo Chávez <mtrej...@ownmail.net>
Subject Re: iBatis Newbie: Problem with <typeAlias>
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 20:57:59 GMT
Hi Douglas,

It's the format specification. the first part (before the comma) is the class name, the other
part specify the assembly where .NET can find the class.

Regards,

ChilliCoder
http://chilli-coder.blogspot.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Douglas Smith
  To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 3:52 PM
  Subject: RE: iBatis Newbie: Problem with <typeAlias>

  OK, changing the alias from

  <typeAlias alias="Forecaster" type="com.roanoketimes.forecasters.Forecaster,com.roanoketimes.forecasters"
 />

  to this:

  <typeAlias alias="Forecaster" type="com.roanoketimes.forecasters.Forecaster"  />

  fixed the issue.  But I still don't know why.  Can anybody tell me?

  I could not find any documentation on <typeAlias> tag itself in the help files.