ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Oddur Snær Magnússon <od...@ccpgames.com>
Subject RE: Problem calling stored procedure having no parameter
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:41:14 GMT
I got around it by having an empty parametermap
	<parameterMaps>
		<parameterMap id="noparams"></parameterMap>
	</parameterMaps>

And then using that in the <procedure> statement:

<procedure id="GetAllSomething"  parameterMap="noparams" resultMap="SomeThing">sprocName</procedure>

I think that's the only solution since the parameterMap attribute is required on the procedure
element.

- Oddur

From: Farrukh Nizami [mailto:fnizami@axentis.com]
Sent: 24. júlí 2006 16:33
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Problem calling stored procedure having no parameter

Hi,
            I have a simple stored procedure that returns all the rows from a table.
CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[GetAllOrders]
AS
SELECT [OrderID]
      ,[CustomerID]
      ,[EmployeeID]
      ,[OrderDate]
      ,[RequiredDate]
      ,[ShippedDate]
      ,[ShipVia]
      ,CAST([Freight] AS Real) AS Freight
      ,[ShipName]
      ,[ShipAddress]
      ,[ShipCity]
      ,[ShipRegion]
      ,[ShipPostalCode]
      ,[ShipCountry]
  FROM [Northwind].[dbo].[Orders]

How to call this stored procedure? Whenever I want to call this SP, it complains that it need
parameterMap attribute in procedure tag. But I do not need any parameter to call this SP.
Please help

Thanks & Regards
Farrukh Nizami
Axentis Software Private Limited
Unit # 3, Ground Floor, Inventor Block,
I T P B, Whitefield Road,
Bangalore: 560066, I N D I A
P: 91-80-28416690 / 91 / 92 / 93 Ext. 2050
F: 91-80-28412010
M: 0-98867-32213
Web: www.axentis.com