ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Domain classes from multiple assemblies...
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 04:13:09 GMT
I meant #2.  It's verbose, but descriptive.

    <typeAlias alias="Book" type="DomainTwo.Book" assembly="DomainTwo" />

I guess the comma separated set is fine if that's what getType takes
anyway.....  I'll forward my horrible design soapbox comments onto
Microsoft.  :-)

A better design would be Type.getType (string typeName, string
assemblyName).  The comma separation is just weird.

Cheers,
Clinton