ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Jakub Scheibe" <jakub.sche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Firebird + Framework 2.0
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 11:19:40 GMT
Hi,

I tested it one more time and I think that I found the reason of the
problem.
If I will change in DbProviders.cs Initialize()

_templateConnectionIsICloneable = _templateConnection is ICloneable
_templateConnectionIsICloneable = false

It's working fine without any problems.

Is there any 'switch' or something to setup this value to false from config
files?

Cheers,
Jakub.