ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Jakub Scheibe" <jakub.sche...@gmail.com>
Subject iBatis + parameters problem.
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:22:39 GMT
Hi,

I created a simple web project using iBatis.
It's working fine on the Firebird database but I'm having a problem with the

null parameters when I'm trying to use ODBC drivers and Interbase DB.

Here is the providers.config file that I'm trying to use:

    <provider name="OleDb1.1"
    description="OleDb, provider V1.0.5000.0 in framework .NET V1.1"
    enabled="true"
    assemblyName="System.Data, Version=1.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" connectionClass="
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection"
    commandClass="System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand"
    parameterClass="System.Data.OleDb.OleDbParameter"
    parameterDbTypeClass="System.Data.OleDb.OleDbType"
    parameterDbTypeProperty="OleDbType"
    dataAdapterClass="System.Data.OleDb.OleDbDataAdapter"
    commandBuilderClass="System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommandBuilder"
    usePositionalParameters="true"
    useParameterPrefixInSql="false"
    useParameterPrefixInParameter="false"
    parameterPrefix="?"/>

And here is the part of my xml where I'm trying to use parameters.

        <insert id="Insert" parameterClass="MyClass" resultClass="int">
            insert into my_tbl
                (CODE, SERVICE, DESCRIPTION)
            values
                (#Code#, #Service#, #Description#)
        </insert>

As i wrote all is working fine with the Firebird provider,
but when I'm trying to use ODBC provider I'm getting 'violation of FOREIGN
KEY constraint'.
I took a look on the sql statement after it was prepared by ibatis and all
the parameters have null values.

Any idea what is wrong?

Cheers,
Jakub