ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Bob Hanson" <mnbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Field names conflict with Property names when automapping
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:39:11 GMT
Actually there is one small comment in the last bullet at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpgenref/html/cpconfieldusageguidelines.asp

"Do not apply a prefix to field names or static field names. Specifically,
do not apply a prefix to a field name to distinguish between static and
nonstatic fields. For example, applying a g_ or s_ prefix is incorrect."

That results in the vb.net problem. I'm not sure if that comment should be
read as a whole meaning that is is only referring to g_ and s_ or if the
first setence is meant to stand by itself.