ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Peter Mills <developm...@peter.mills.to>
Subject Re: Creating a DataTable from an IList returned from the data mapper
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:40:11 GMT
The following blog post may be of use to you:

http://codebetter.com/blogs/brendan.tompkins/archive/2006/05/11/144539.aspx

It's titled "An ObjectDataSource/GridView Adapter for Business Entity
Collections", and in the article he uses the reflection to adapt a
POCO/PI object into subclass of datatable.  I haven't used it, but it's
an interesting approach.

Cheers,

Peter