ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Uwe Lesta <le...@sbs-softwaresysteme.de>
Subject Re: How are you working with Ibatis?
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 19:38:37 GMT
i had used ibatis for one project.
based on some scripts for 'MyGeneration' which build for my

- the database documentation
- the DB creation scrips
- the xml files, classes and wrapper classes in two directories
	one is galled 'gen' the other 'man'
	wrapper classe and xml files in the man directory inherit
	from the bin dir.

--

Kind regards

Uwe