ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Jehanzeb Musani" <jehanzeb.mus...@pdsr.com>
Subject IBATIS and StoredProcedures
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 07:55:37 GMT
Hello,

I am facing query timeout problems while executing stored procedures
using IBATIS. The stored procedure takes 16 or more seconds to execute.
Is there any way to specify query timeout in IBATIS configuration files?

Also, please let me know the latest version of IBATIS for .NET and from
where I can download its source code.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jehanzeb Musani
Software Developer

PDSR Technologies FZ-LLC
Al Shatha Tower, 1406
Dubai Internet City
P.O. Box 502416
Dubai, UAE

Tel:   +971  4   3692873
Fax:  +971  4   3688220
Mob: +971  50  2465392

jehanzeb.musani@pdsr.com
http://www.pdsr.com
<https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=662532B2-B798-4CEB-A102-01D94
55736B7>

Legal Notice: This message may contain information which is confidential
and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
you may not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message.
immediately by email, facsimile or telephone and return and/or destroy
the original message. The views and/or opinions expressed within the
contents of his message are not necessarily those of PDSR Technologies
FZ-LLC or their affiliates.

http://www.sharesense.com