ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Martin Trejo Chávez <chilli_co...@hotmail.com>
Subject Working with .NET 2.0
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 01:45:30 GMT
Hi everybody,

I'm trying to use the original iBATIS assemblies in a project inside VS2005
and I'm getting this error message:

IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException :

- The error occurred while configure DaoSessionHandler.

- configure dao

- Check the Kudos.Dao.EstadoDao, Kudos.Dao.
  ----> IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException : Error
configuring DAO. Cause: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: Argument 'target' can't be null
  ----> System.ArgumentNullException : Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: Argument 'target' can't be null

at
IBatisNet.DataAccess.Configuration.DomDaoManagerBuilder.BuildDaoManagers(XmlDocument
document, Boolean useConfigFileWatcher)

Reading the source code found that the error is probably generated at
DomDaoManagerBuilder.ParseDaoFactory()  but it's not clear to me why is
ocurring the exception.

I haven't tried to recompile the source code with VS2005, is this a must to
use it with .net 2.0?

Regards,

ChilliCoder
http://chilli-coder.blogspot.com

Prodigy/MSN Search. Todo lo que buscas ahora más rapido
http://search.t1msn.com.mx/