ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Farrukh Nizami" <fniz...@axentis.com>
Subject RE: Problem calling stored procedure having no parameter
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:49:49 GMT
Thanks for your prompt reply Oddur. Although I have worked extensively with NHibernate, I am
quite a newbie for IBatis.NET which I am using for a lagacy application with tons of SPs around.
I will check it out and get back to you.

Thanks & Regards
Farrukh Nizami

________________________________

From: Oddur Snær Magnússon [mailto:oddur@ccpgames.com]
Sent: Mon 7/24/2006 10:11 PM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: Problem calling stored procedure having no parameter

I got around it by having an empty parametermap
        <parameterMaps>
                <parameterMap id="noparams"></parameterMap>
        </parameterMaps>

And then using that in the <procedure> statement:

<procedure id="GetAllSomething"  parameterMap="noparams" resultMap="SomeThing">sprocName</procedure>

I think that's the only solution since the parameterMap attribute is required on the procedure
element.

- Oddur