ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Douglas Smith" <douglas.sm...@aciwebs.com>
Subject iBatis Newbie: Problem with <typeAlias
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 19:18:19 GMT
I hope someone can help me.

I am using iBatis.Net with VB.Net (required by the client, otherwise I
would be using C#)

It seems like no matter what namespace I am using in my VS project, I
can't get the typeAlias to work.

I keep on getting the error "could not load type" in nUnit

com.roanoketime.forecasters.data.test_Forecaster.GetData :
IBatisNet.Common.Exceptions.ConfigurationException :

- The error occurred while loading SqlMap.

- initialize type alias

- The error occurred in <sqlMap resource="../data/Forecaster.xml"
xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/dataMapper" />.

- Check the com.roanoketimes.forecasters.data.Forecaster,
com.roanoketimes.forecasters.data.

  ----> System.TypeLoadException : Could not load type :
com.roanoketimes.forecasters.data.Forecaster,
com.roanoketimes.forecasters.data

Here is my xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<sqlMap

      namespace="xmlmap_Forecaster"

      xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/mapping"

      xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="SqlMap.xsd"

      <alias>

            <typeAlias alias="test"
type="com.roanoketimes.forecasters.data.Forecaster,
com.roanoketimes.forecasters.data"  />

      </alias>

      <statements>

            <select id="Select" parameterClass="string" >

                  SELECT

                        RTUserID,

                        FirstName,

                        LastName

                  FROM

Forecaster

            </select>

      </statements>

</sqlMap>

Here is how I am testing it in VB.NET:

      Dim ilUsers As IList =
IBatisNet.DataMapper.Mapper.Instance().QueryForList("Select", "test")