ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Riccardo d'Errico" <riccardo.derr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating a DataTable from an IList returned from the data mapper
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:00:00 GMT
I understand this...
Unfortunately not all the components I use accepts a direct binding to an
IList.
As an example some time ago I asked Telerik support if it was possible to
bind directly to their panel bar with an  IList.
The answer was at that time (2 months ago) that  it was not possible but it
could be done iterating the ilist and building the panelbar items
programmatically.
Plus I considered that the datatable was a superset of an IList as it
direcly exposed other features (like sorting and filtering).
It would be possible to add  to the wishlists a QueryForDataSet
or QueryForDataTable methods  for the data mapper?