ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Martín Trejo Chávez <mtrej...@ownmail.net>
Subject Re: daoSessionHandler configuration
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 16:42:26 GMT
Hola Jesús,

I think it would be more helpful if you post the error that appears and your dao.config. Besides,
did you read the Developer Guide? The description of what you're doing is clear but not your
problem.

Regards,

ChilliCoder
http://chilli-coder.blogspot.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jesus Mirabal
  To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 10:22 AM
  Subject: daoSessionHandler configuration

  Hi folks, quick question. I'm trying to put together a small prototype for a piece of application
using iBatis DataAccess without using the DataMapper at all. In other words, just using the
DAO manager to work directly with ADO.NET. However, I'm struggling to specify the right configuration
for the daoSessionHandler in the dao.config file. Can any one shed some light???

  Thanks in advance,

  J. Mirabal

  CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary
and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received
this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
you.