ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Auditing capabilities on top of IBatis
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:04:24 GMT
Don't inherit from SqlMapper!!!!   It has an interface ISqlMapper that you
can implement with a proxy class of your own.

In general, be very careful extending classes from any framework.  Look for
an interface first.  If one doesn't exist, your still better off favouring
delegation over inheritance by creating your own facade class.

Cheers,
Clinton