ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Log4Net and logging SQL Statements
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 00:31:55 GMT
With your current configuration, you're telling your application to
look for the log4net configuration in the App/Web.config and for
IBatisNet to re-configure log4net from the Log4net.config file. I
usually configure log4net from my application and tell IBatisNet to
attach itself to that configuration:

 <iBATIS>
  <logging>
   <logFactoryAdapter
type="IBatisNet.Common.Logging.Impl.Log4NetLoggerFA,
IBatisNet.Common.Logging.Log4Net">
    <arg key="configType" value="external" />
   </logFactoryAdapter>
  </logging>
 </iBATIS>

The configType value extenral tells IBatisNet that log4net has already
been configured.