ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Jesus Mirabal" <jmira...@investran.com>
Subject daoSessionHandler configuration
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 15:22:30 GMT
Hi folks, quick question. I'm trying to put together a small prototype
for a piece of application using iBatis DataAccess without using the
DataMapper at all. In other words, just using the DAO manager to work
directly with ADO.NET. However, I'm struggling to specify the right
configuration for the daoSessionHandler in the dao.config file. Can any
one shed some light???

Thanks in advance,

J. Mirabal

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary
and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received
this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
you.