ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Chick, Brian" <Brian.Ch...@qg.com>
Subject RE: DataMapper <iterate> issue
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 18:16:10 GMT
Found the solution to my issue.  It wasn't related to iBatis and didn't
require me to change a single line of my code.

Seems my workstation wasn't parsing integers correctly.  As I was
stepping through iBatis's source using NUnit, I found the error was
being thrown while attempting to parse "0" as an integer.

After explaining the issue to a colleague, he stated there was a
work-around for this known issue:

Go to Start:Settings:Control Panel
Run Regional and Language Options
On the Regional Options tab, switch from
	English (United States) to anything else and
	back to English (United States).
Press the Cancel button

After following those steps, the iBatis unit tests pass as they should
and my code resumes working as it did with version 1.2.1.

Brian Chick
Information Systems - Software Development

Quad/Graphics
Sussex, Wisconsin
www.QG.com