ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Michael Schall" <mike.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4Net and logging SQL Statements
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 23:38:31 GMT
I think you have to include an appender in your logger tag.

When using log4net 1.2.9.0 and iBatis, this is how we got it to write
to the file.

<logger name="IBatisNet">
    <appender-ref ref="RollingLogFileAppender" />
</logger>

This rule will log everything from the IBatisNet namespace to the rolling file.

This is a workaround, because as I understand it your root tag should
take care of it.  However you need the extra rule is needed for some
reason.

If you upgrade to log4net 1.2.10.0, you no longer need the extra rule.
 We were actually double logging everything from IBATIS for awhile.

Hope this helps.
Mike