ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Gilles Bayon" <ibatis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: database audit capabilities in iBatis?
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 08:57:42 GMT
I see 3 solutions :

1/ third party tool
2/ use your own ISetAccessorFactory (set the property SetAccessorFactory
on DomSqlMapBuilder before launch Configure)
3/ Once the DaTaMapper is build, decorate the IProvider (CreateCommand) of
the DataMapper.DataSource so that it give you a decorate IDDbCommand which
log parameters on the Excute* method

Cheers
Gilles

--