Hi folks, quick question. I’m trying to put together a small prototype for a piece of application using iBatis DataAccess without using the DataMapper at all. In other words, just using the DAO manager to work directly with ADO.NET. However, I’m struggling to specify the right configuration for the daoSessionHandler in the dao.config file. Can any one shed some light???

Thanks in advance,

J. Mirabal

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.