ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Carlos Peix" <peix-lis...@praxia.com.ar>
Subject IBatis.NET cache
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:35:42 GMT
Hi all,

I would like to know about experiences with the IBatis.NET cache (articles,
documentation, case studies, etc.). With a production application we are facing
performance problems due to extensive object graph loading time after time.

In our model we use extensively object relations and not always we can use lazy
load (we prefer not using lazy load in one to one relations).

We defined some caches and the performance is getting better but I don't know
much about problems that may arise. In other words, I would like to obtain a
kind of "best practices document".

Carlos