ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Brian Kierstead <br...@fluidmedia.com>
Subject Re: Problem with form IDao Inherited a New DAO Interface
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:36:27 GMT

You are probably missing the interface and implementation tags in your
dao.config file for Flow.

Brian

汪彬彬 wrote:
> Hi,
>   i have two interface:IBaseDao, IFlowDao. IFlowDao inherited from IBaseDao.
>   IBaseDao have a method, named QueryForObjectByID(string id). class BaseMapperDao implement
interface IBaseDao and interface IDao。FlowMapDao inherited from BaseMapperDao and implement
IFlowDao。The class
> diagram is:
>
> 	IBaseDao<|-- IFlowDao
> 	IBaseDao,IDao <|-- BaseMapperDao
> 	BaseMapperDao,IFlowDao <|--	FlowMapDao。
>
> But,i have a Exception:
> 	Method 'QueryForObjectByID' in type 'ProxyInterfaceMapperDAOBaseMapperDao_IBaseDao_IDao_ISerializable'
from assembly 'DynamicAssemblyProxyGen, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f362209d9bee91d8'
does not have an implementation.