ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Gray" <jg...@siberra.com>
Subject RE: Composite Key parameter
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:18:43 GMT
Where you have 2.5, 20, and 40, Ibatis is expecting a result set column
name. If you can modify your query to produce the values and modify the
column attribute to say
ParentImageID=ImageID,Magnification=NewColumnName then it'll work
perfectly.

Jeremy

________________________________

From: Luke Siler [mailto:LukeS@lsbio.com]
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 8:55 AM
To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: FW: Composite Key parameter

Hi,

I have a follow-up to my composite key parameter question.  I looked at
order.xml and see the following example:

<result property="FavouriteLineItem"
column="Order_ID=Order_ID,LineItem_ID=Order_FavouriteLineItem"
select="GetSpecificLineItem" />

I'm using the same syntax in my example but with a literal parameter
value.  Should I expect this to work?

<resultMap id="ImageMapResultDeep" class="ImageMap"
extends="ImageMapResultShallow">

<result property="TwoAndOneHalfXChildren"
column="ParentImageID=ImageID,Magnification=2.5"
select="JPPGetMappedImage" />

<result property="TwentyXChildren"
column="ParentImageID=ImageID,Magnification=20"
select="JPPGetMappedImage" />

<result property="FortyXChildren"
column="ParentImageID=ImageID,Magnification=40"
select="JPPGetMappedImage" />

</resultMap>