ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "汪彬彬" <bbw...@longtop.com>
Subject Problem with form IDao Inherited a New DAO Interface
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:17:13 GMT
Hi,
  i have two interface:IBaseDao, IFlowDao. IFlowDao inherited from IBaseDao.
  IBaseDao have a method, named QueryForObjectByID(string id). class BaseMapperDao implement
interface IBaseDao and interface IDao。FlowMapDao inherited from BaseMapperDao and implement
IFlowDao。The class
diagram is:

	IBaseDao<|-- IFlowDao
	IBaseDao,IDao <|-- BaseMapperDao
	BaseMapperDao,IFlowDao <|--	FlowMapDao。

But,i have a Exception:
	Method 'QueryForObjectByID' in type 'ProxyInterfaceMapperDAOBaseMapperDao_IBaseDao_IDao_ISerializable'
from assembly 'DynamicAssemblyProxyGen, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f362209d9bee91d8'
does not have an implementation.

I have write QueryForObjectById in class BaseMapperDao.
I don't know how to resolve the exception.Please Help me ,thanks.