ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MySQL
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 16:51:49 GMT
Oh....

I forgot to mention...MySQL crashed after 48 million rows.

I'm willing to accept that I may not have configured MySQL perfectly for
performance, or possibly not even for the stability needed for a dataset of
that size.

I guess the point is that, out of the box, SQL Server worked very well and
MySQL didn't.

Cheers,  :-)
Clinton