ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: distributed cahing/iBATIS.Net
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 02:21:39 GMT

Someone needs to write an IBatisNet cache client for memcached:

 http://www.danga.com/memcached/

There is a closed source solution called NCache but its probably $$$.

----- Original Message ----

From: Tite Etoundi <etoundiaboa@yahoo.fr>

To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org

Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2006 7:27:27 PM

Subject: distributed cahing/iBATIS.Net

Hi evry body,

I am new in using iBATIS as a data mapper in the project. But it works well. It allow me to
have a better architecture of my application so it isolates correctly the data access. But
my concern about it is distributed caching. Does iBATIS allows this kind of stuff or is there
an open source solution that can be used with iBATIS like OSCache for iBATIS java?

Thank

  Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quel que soit le sujet !  Yahoo!
Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez
ici.