ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: viewing generated SQL without Log4Net?
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 00:04:22 GMT
You can setup the LogManager's Adapter without a configuration file:

[SetUp]
public void Init()
{
 IBatisNet.Common.Logging.LogManager.Adapter =
  new ConsoleOutLoggerFA(new NameValueCollection());
}

----- Original Message ----

From: Douglas Smith <douglas.smith@aciwebs.com>

To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org

Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 11:21:58 AM

Subject: RE: viewing generated SQL without Log4Net?

Thanks Giles, I missed that.

   One more question about logging SQL related to .NET and NUnit.  Since setting up the logging
using either the built-in or Log4Net requires the setup of an app.config or a web.config,
how can I log SQL statements while running test cases in NUnit, since my data layer in a separate
assembly/dll?

   Can an assembly/dll have it’s own app.config, even if it’s not the startup project?
 I will go ahead and try creating an app.config just for the data layer, but was wondering
if anybody has had any experience with this.