ibatis-user-cs mailing list archives

From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Profiling .Net code
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 21:01:09 GMT

There were issues in the past with NLog not reporting the correct Type
and line number logging statements were called from. I'm pretty sure
this has been fixed. IBatisNet ships with other Apache licensed
libraries. NLog is licensed under BSD. I think that's compatible with
Apache so we may be able to ship this class with the distribution:

http://www.ronosaurus.com/IBatisNet/NLogIntegration.cs.txt

----- Original Message ----

From: Gilles Bayon <ibatis.net@gmail.com>

To: user-cs@ibatis.apache.org

Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2006 1:29:10 AM

Subject: Re: Profiling .Net code

I think Ron can have one for NLog

On 10/27/06, Michael Schall <mike.schall@gmail.com> wrote: Yes and no...  If we turn
off logging (log4net 1.2.10), the issue goes away...  I would think that logging would be
a fairly consistent hit.  We are using the RollingFileAppender.  I am looking into the BufferedForwardingAppender
which would then push to the file.  I don't want to lose the log that crashes the system.
 How do others have their logging setup?

I was looking at nLog, and they have a asyncWrapper that looks interesting.  Does anyone have
a IBatisNet.Common.Logging.NLog.dll implementation?

--

Cheers,

Gilles